Energy costs are often seen by organisations as a fixed overhead however clever energy managment can make considerable savings. With practical products such as Rexel Energy Monitoring up to 20% on you fuel bills could be saved, simply by managing and monitoring your energy use more effectively.
Energy Monitoring can help companies
- Identify and explain excessive energy use
- Detect instances when consumption is unexpectedly lower than would usually have been the case
- Draw energy consumption trends
- Determine future energy use when planning changes in the business
- Diagnose specific areas of wasted energy
- Observe how the business reacted to changes in the past
- Develop performance targets for energy management programs
- Manage their energy consumption, rather than accept it as a fixed cost that they have no control over.
The ultimate goal is to reduce energy costs through improved energy efficiency and energy management control. Recent Carbon Trust reaseach has found that the investments required to save 15% of energy bills have an average Interal Rate of Return of 48%, well above the minimum requirement set by businesses, which usually average 11.5%. Other benefits generally include increased resource efficiency, improved production budgeting and reduction ofgreenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
- Energy cost savings – up to 20%
- Compliance with legal requirements
- Enhanced corporate image
- Reduction in GHG emissions
- Improved product and service costing
- Improved budgeting
- Waste avoidance
Contact Lee at PV Plus to discuss your options or to arrange a free consultation Call 07968 180751 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view some case studies that highlight the benefits of Energy Management and Monitoring click on the below images.
Areas of opportunity for UK companies to participate in Brazil’s low carbon development. This Report highlights specific areas of opportunity where UK companies can participate in Brazil’s growing economy in ways that facilitate low carbon development.
For more information about Energy Managment read this report from the Carbon Trust, it provides practical instruction on Energy Management and Monitoring for businesses. For more detailed information about Monitoring Energy view this Guide.